Shelby DeHaven, Editor-in-Chief
January 21, 2015
With graduation around a hundred days away, my favorite songs are pushing me to the finish line. I like to listen to a broad range of catchy upbeat songs to keep me moving even when I have a mountain of reading and homework to do. Below is my list. If you haven’t listened to these songs you should definitely check them out.
1. Friday Night by Eric Paslay
2. Wake Me Up by Avicii
3. Pompeii by Bastille
4. Springsteen by Eric Church
5. American Saturday Night by Brad Paisley
6. Country Girl (Shake it for Me) by Luke Bryan
7. Felt Good on My Lips by Tim McGraw
8. Get Your Shine On by Florida Georgia Line
9. I’m Only Me When I’m With You by Taylor Swift
10. Good Life by One Republic
What do you think?